The Schtick: This is a vodka product distilled by Harlan Wheatley of Buffalo Trace. Weird, I know.
Distiller: Buffalo Trace
Bottler: Buffalo Trace
ABV: 40% ABV
Nose: Honey, graham cracker, ethanol, light white pepper.
Taste: Thin, no heat. Sweet cream, light honey, faint pepper, light cream.
Finish: Short to medium, mild ethanol, honey and vanilla.
Overall: Surprisngly creamy for vodka, and darn fine. I know it’s hip to hate vodka, but give this one a try.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Buffalo Trace Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1. Eagle Rare 10yr
- Review #803. Blantons Gold
- Review #1133. Cabin Still
- Review #177. W.L. Weller 12yr
- Review #408. Eagle Rare 10 Total Wine Pick
- Review #83. Elmer T. Lee (2015)
- Review #356. Buffalo Trace (Total Wine Select)
- Review #1001. Buffalo Trace Antique Collection: George T Stagg 2018
- Review #208. Colonel E.H. Taylor Barrel Proof
- Review #221. Old Charter 10