The Schtick: This is a private selection of spirit from Makers Mark that underwent their stave process. I tasted this dram blind and then got the reveal at a later time, so keep that in mind as you read through these notes.
Distiller: Makers Mark
Bottler: Makers Mark
ABV: 55.75 % ABV
Nose: toffee, caramel, werthers, super sweet
Taste: medium mouth feel, guessing 45% ABV, honey, toffee, butterscotch bomb, light ethanol
Finish: medium in length but a but hot. So much honey, caramel and peanuts,
Overall: good but a bit thin and hot. not tons going on besides being a caramel bomb with some ethanol
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Makers Mark Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #986. Makers Mark Private Selection Bill Samuels Jr. Selection (Pt.2)
- Review #988. Makers Mark Private Selection Mexi Cali Mocha Selection (Pt.2)
- Review #964. Makers Mark Private Selection Mexi Cali Mocha Selection
- Review #974. Makers Mark Private Selection No Mocha No Cry Selection
- Review #976. Makers Mark Private Selection Big Red Liquors Selection
- Review #980. Makers Mark Private Selection Bill Samuels Jr. Selection
- Review #994. Makers Mark Private Selection Tavern Hall Selection
- Review #996. Makers Mark Private Selection Washington State Selection
- Review #3. Makers Mark 46
- Review #11. Makers Mark
1 | Disgusting | So bad I poured it out.
2 | Poor | I wouldn’t consume by choice.
3 | Bad | Multiple flaws.
4 | Sub-par | Not bad, but many things I’d rather have.
5 | Good | Good, just fine.
6 | Very Good | A cut above.
7 | Great | Well above average
8 | Excellent | Really quite exceptional.
9 | Incredible | An all time favorite
10 | Perfect | Perfect