Distiller: Copper & Kings
Bottler: Brand: Copper & Kings
ABV: 50% ABV
Nose: Super sweet – syrupy and loaded with confectioners sugar, rich raisin, grape, faint hops. Musty, rich, old tobacco, bright blackberry.
Taste: Vanilla, misty grape, cocoa and raisin bread. Sweet toffee, loads of blackberry and currant. Cinnamon apple.
Finish: Long, rich, musty and fun. Lots of apple, cinnamon, raisin bread, blackberry and toffee.
Overall: So damn fun, what a great brandy. At this point, there is almost nothing from them that I won’t try. This is no exception, and I wish there was more of this out there.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Copper & Kings Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #898. Copper and Kings Bo + Luke Brewsky
- Review #846. Copper and Kings Brandy Four Roses
- Review #1250. Copper and Kings Phoenix Barrel TPS Selection
- Review #1206. Copper and Kings American Brandy Selection Bourbon and Rye Selection
- Review #1178. Copper and Kings Double Barrel American Brandy Chicago Exclusive Volume 1
- Review #1181. Copper and Kings Double Barrel American Brandy Chicago Exclusive Volume 2
- Review #435. Copper and Kings Floodwall
- Review #802. Destillare Orange Curacao
- Review #431. Copper and Kings American Brandy Binnys Selection
- Review #430. Copper and Kings Butchertown
1 | Disgusting | So bad I poured it out.
2 | Poor | I wouldn’t consume by choice.
3 | Bad | Multiple flaws.
4 | Sub-par | Not bad, but many things I’d rather have.
5 | Good | Good, just fine.
6 | Very Good | A cut above.
7 | Great | Well above average
8 | Excellent | Really quite exceptional.
9 | Incredible | An all time favorite
10 | Perfect | Perfect