Bottler: Pursuit Spirits
Brand: Pursuit Spirits
ABV: 50% ABV
Age: 9 Years
Nose: Oak, orange marmalade, vanilla bean, nice oak. Some pepper.
Taste: Medium mouth feel, some heat. Orange peel, oak. pepper, some toffee and a bit of tobacco.
Finish: Long, rich honey, toffee, oak and tobacco.
Overall: Really very nice. I’m a big fan of this one. It’s clearly Dickel, but one of the best barrels from them I’ve tasted so far.
Thanks for reading!
5 Most Recent Dickel Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1405. Pursuit Series 004
- Review #1214. Barrell Craft Spirits 15yr Bourbon
- Review #762. Barrell Whiskey Batch 004 Rum Finish
- Review #754. Barrell Bourbon Batch 004 Rum Finish
- Review #210. Barrell Bourbon Batch 5
1 | Disgusting | So bad I poured it out.
2 | Poor | I wouldn’t consume by choice.
3 | Bad | Multiple flaws.
4 | Sub-par | Not bad, but many things I’d rather have.
5 | Good | Good, just fine.
6 | Very Good | A cut above.
7 | Great | Well above average
8 | Excellent | Really quite exceptional.
9 | Incredible | An all time favorite
10 | Perfect | Perfect