Distiller: Heaven Hill
Bottler: Heaven Hill
Brand: Elijah Craig
Selection: Tippins Market
ABV: 47% ABV
Nose: Toffee, creme brulee. Caramel, nutty sweetness and confectioners sugar. Apple, maple and a dash of youth.
Taste: Medium mouth feel. Total caramel apple. Toffee, honey, pepper, graham cracker, light oak.
Finish: Medium to long in length. Rich, complex. The oak structure is perfect, the caramel apple notes are enticing and elegant, and the brown sugar and toffee are decadent.
Overall: Huge fan of this selection. Excellent selection on behalf of Tippins here. They’ve batted so so for me in the past, but this one is a winner. Excellent Elijah Craig selection here.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Heaven Hill Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1462. Elijah Craig Small Batch Raleigh Bourbon and Banter Selection
- Review #1459. Elijah Craig Small Batch Cedar Hills Beaverton Selection
- Review #1441. Elijah Craig Rye
- Review #1435. Elijah Craig Barrel Proof C919
- Review #1420. Elijah Craig Barrel Proof B519
- Review #1286. Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Batch 11
- Review #1254. Elijah Craig Gift Shop Bourbon “Grenade”
- Review #1232. Elijah Craig Barrel Proof Batch A119
- Review #1138. Old Fitzgerald Prime
- Review #1135. Mellow Corn
1 | Disgusting | So bad I poured it out.
2 | Poor | I wouldn’t consume by choice.
3 | Bad | Multiple flaws.
4 | Sub-par | Not bad, but many things I’d rather have.
5 | Good | Good, just fine.
6 | Very Good | A cut above.
7 | Great | Well above average
8 | Excellent | Really quite exceptional.
9 | Incredible | An all time favorite
10 | Perfect | Perfect