Distiller: Buffalo Trace
Bottler: Buffalo Trace
Brand: Buffalo Trace
Selection: Fine Wine And Good Spirits
ABV: 53.5% ABV
Nose: Pepper, toffee, apple, cinnamon and some earth. Fairly closed off on the nose.
Taste: Medium mouth feel, some pepper, honey, almond and toffee. Earthy, cinnamon, a bit hot.
Finish: Long, hot, peppery and sweet. Apple, toffee and sweet cream.
Overall: Not amazing but completely competent. Enjoyable sipper.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Buffalo Trace Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1444. Colonel E.H Taylor Amaranth Grain of the Gods
- Review #1411. Pappy Van Winkle 15yr
- Review #1399. Stagg Jr. Batch 11
- Review #1396. Stagg Jr. Batch 6
- Review #1388. Stagg Jr. Batch 12
- Review #1385. Stagg Jr. Batch 10
- Review #1382. Stagg Jr. Batch 13
- Review #1338. Buffalo Trace Wheated Mash White Dog
- Review #1326. Old Weller Antique Old Oaks Cigars & Liquors Selection
- Review #1226. Buffalo Trace Rileys Wines of the World Selection
1 | Disgusting | So bad I poured it out.
2 | Poor | I wouldn’t consume by choice.
3 | Bad | Multiple flaws.
4 | Sub-par | Not bad, but many things I’d rather have.
5 | Good | Good, just fine.
6 | Very Good | A cut above.
7 | Great | Well above average
8 | Excellent | Really quite exceptional.
9 | Incredible | An all time favorite
10 | Perfect | Perfect