Distiller: Worthy Park
Bottler: Two James
Brand: Dr. Bird
ABV: 59.2% ABV
Age: 6 Years
Nose: Sweet honey, rotting banana, caramel and floral sweetness. Rich and powerful, decadent and inviting. Savory
Taste: Thick on the palate, with lots of banana, plum, faint oak, sweet toffee and caramel. Really sweet, but pairs well with that banana WP funk.
Finish: Long finish, with a bit of heat. Sweet, fruity, funky. A hint of pepper and vinegar here, which fades nicely with the sweet dessert notes.
Overall: Another winner from the Doctor here. This is definitely the same as the previous Dr. Bird Cask Strength I did as a selection, it is clear this isn’t finished in a secondary cask of some kind, which means this is raw unfiltered cask strength Dr. Bird which I am so here for. Love these.
Thanks for reading!
6 Most Recent Worthy Park Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1561. Dr. Bird Jamaican Rum
- Review #1536. Dr. Bird Jamaican Rum Keg N Bottle + The Grass Skirt Selection
- Review #1533. The Funk Jamaican Pot Still Rum
- Review #1520. Dr. Bird Cask Strength Rum
- Review #1099. Habitation Velier Forsyths WP 502 Jamaican Rum
- Review #519. Dr. Bird