Distiller: Worthy Park
Bottler: Five & 20 Spirits
ABV: 46.5% ABV
Nose: Yep, thats the stuff. Rich honey, banana, mango, papaya. Rich funk, unmistakeable Jamaican character, in the best way. Faint oak, caramel, reeses candies.
Taste: Thin on the palate, with no heat. Sweet toffee, coffee, mango and funk. Bitterness is there, almost like rhubarb/celery in a vegetal way. Palate sort of falls flat compares to the vibrancy of the nose.
Finish: Short finish. Harsh, peppery, bitter and faintly chemical/plastic forward.
Overall: The nose on this is vibrant, effervescent and promising. The palate and finish are a let down in comparison, failing to deliver the grandeur of the nose.
Thanks for reading!
7 Most Recent Worthy Park Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1693. Dr. Bird Cask Strength
- Review #1561. Dr. Bird Jamaican Rum
- Review #1536. Dr. Bird Jamaican Rum Keg N Bottle + The Grass Skirt Selection
- Review #1533. The Funk Jamaican Pot Still Rum
- Review #1520. Dr. Bird Cask Strength Rum
- Review #1099. Habitation Velier Forsyths WP 502 Jamaican Rum
- Review #519. Dr. Bird