Brand: Hadley & Sons
ABV: 40% ABV
Nose: Ethanol, varnish, bright banana and lime. Pungent, but interesting.
Taste: Sweet, lactic, funky and unimpressive. Drinks pretty hot for 46% ABV, and tastes more like fresh bread and banana schnapps than a gin.
Finish: Short, hot, lots of pepper, astringency, ethanol and varnish.
Overall: No thank you. Hot, bad, a hostile gin, to be kind.
Thanks for reading!
5 Most Recent TerrePure Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #841. Winchester Extra Smooth Bourbon
- Review #838. Winchester Straight Bourbon
- Review #835. Winchester Rye
- Review #832. Hayes Parker Bourbon
- Review #829. Copper Pony Rye