Bottler: Greenhouse Gin
Brand: Greenhouse Gin
ABV: 40% ABV
Nose: Very interesting. Bright, fruity, A jelly belly candy nose. Sweet, glycerin, granny smith apple. Faint cucumber. Thats about it.
Taste: Thin on the palate. Not a ton going on. Sweet, like a green apple Jolly Rancher candy. Almost too sweet. Ethanol is nonexistant. Candy sweetness hangs on the palate.
Finish: There isnt really one. Apple fruit ring candies, faint ethanol, then its gone.
Overall: Theres nothing wrong here, but it doesnt really add up either. This is really sweet, and extremely fruit forward for a gin. I think its probably intended to be a mixer, but Im not in love with it.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Undisclosed Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1669. Mugshot II Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Blend
- Review #1606. Plantation Jamaica 2002 Grand Terroir
- Review #1597. Rolling Fork 11yr Rum
- Review #1589. Four Gate Whiskey Company Foundation Batch 3
- Review #1554. Grangestone 12yr Scotch Whiskey
- Review #1552. Navazos Palazzi Ron 2020 23yr Rum
- Review #1524. Bozal Sacatoro
- Review #1508. Barrell Craft Spirits 14yr Single Barrel V220 Rye Bourbon Street Wine and Spirits Selection
- Review #1496. Kentucky Owl Rye Batch #1
- Review #1478. Blackadder Red Snake Cask #49