ABV: 40% ABV
Nose: Effervescent, fruity, loaded with rising bread, grain and a hint of lemon. Not much else going on.
Taste: Bright, lots of lemon, juniper, honey, lavender. Sweet and fragrant, a tiny bit sweet.
Finish: Nice lemon and juniper synthesis on the finish, long and enjoyable.
Overall: This is completely fine gin with enough good flavor that drinks well enough. Surprising but entirely drinkable and works great in a fizz.
Thanks for reading!
10 Most Recent Undisclosed Expressions I Have Reviewed:
- Review #1704. Green House Gin
- Review #1669. Mugshot II Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Blend
- Review #1606. Plantation Jamaica 2002 Grand Terroir
- Review #1597. Rolling Fork 11yr Rum
- Review #1589. Four Gate Whiskey Company Foundation Batch 3
- Review #1554. Grangestone 12yr Scotch Whiskey
- Review #1552. Navazos Palazzi Ron 2020 23yr Rum
- Review #1524. Bozal Sacatoro
- Review #1508. Barrell Craft Spirits 14yr Single Barrel V220 Rye Bourbon Street Wine and Spirits Selection
- Review #1496. Kentucky Owl Rye Batch #1